There are two sessions, Monday the 28th and Tuesday the 29th, both at 2:30-4:30.
Western and affiliate club, London-Western will be hosting two wrestling sessions during the holiday period. These complimentary sessions are open to wrestlers and coaches and are meant to provide wrestling activity (technique/scrimmage) to both members and non-members of London-Western. Several of Western’s varsity team members will be in attendance.
Location: Wrestling Room, Alumni Hall, Western University
Time: 2:30-4:30 pm
Arrival time: 2:00-2:30 pm. Doors open at 2:00 pm.
- Must be a member of a current high school or club team recommended by one’s coach
- Member of London-Western or Western’s varsity team
Session content: (subject to change)
- Ground technique(s)
- Standing techniques(s)
- Situation Drills
- Varied resistance Scrimmaging
Coaches: Coaching staff of London-Western and Western Varsity Team
- The University is closed for the holidays. Use side or back door of AH for entry/exit.
- Do not loiter, explore, or be in any other part of the university and its buildings. Campus Police will be active during this period and will be cognizant of suspicious activity.